My dear readers,
The IBPS PO Mains results(check here) announced brought immense celebration and happiness to selected candidates. But at the same time, these results also brought sadness and depression for candidates who couldn’t make it to the list. It left your dreams shattered and bruised your confidence badly. After all, you had also prepared as hard and performed on par with the candidates who got selected.
Many of you have sent us emails, personal messages and commented on our blog imprint yourselves as failures and losers. I understand your dilemma as I also suffer from that and say that without a doubt, the time is difficult and life is rough. It's testing your patience and your inner self to the core. You are feeling trapped in a tunnel with no sight of light. But it will only push you deeper in this conundrum. Instead, I will tell you that whatever had to happen, has already happened. Now! Just Move on.
You will be transformed by what you read. This is exceptionally true. Not just in a filmy way but in our dear reality. Starting today stop cursing your fate. You can curse it all you want, but ultimately it won’t get you the results. Instead identify your weaknesses and remember never to lie to yourself. You can let people console you, tell you its okay and whine like a child or you can decide you will never let it happen again. If you work with determination and with perfection, success will follow.
Upcoming Banking/Recruitment Exams
1.IBPS Clerk: If you join as clerical cadre in PSU banks, this exam is for you. Just like IBPS PO, this exam will be also be conducted in two phases. Give your best shot! Check last year IBPS Clerk State wise marks.
2. NABARD Development Assistants: Your chance to work on uplifting the agriculture sector of India. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai, with branches across India. The exam will be conducted in November/December. Registrations closed now but go through NABARD Syllabus and details.
3. IBPS Specialist Officers: If you want to join specialist officer cadre in PSU banks, this exam scheduled for January last week, should be your aim. Last year IBPS recruited specialist cadre for IT, Agriculture, Law, HR and Marketing fields. Look out for its notification which out. Click here to download notification for IBPS Specialist officer 2015.
4. RBI Grade B: RBI Grade B officer exam is your opportunity to get recruited to one of the best central banks of the world, the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA. It also pays you maximum salary in similar level banking jobs. Registrations are closed as of now open. its exam is on this Sunday 22 Nov 2015. Go for the next year 2016. Books for RBI Grade B, Previous Year Question paper for RBI Grade B Officer and cut off and details.
5. SSC CHSL: It is conducted for recruitment of Postal/Sorting assistants, data entry operators and lower divisional clerks. The exam will be conducted on 1st, 15th and 22nd November 2015. There are lots of vacancies for each post. you must get a doubt for Where am I recruited after SSC CHSL Exam? check if have a qualification equivalent to 12th.
6. NABARD Officers: NABARD recruits officers in GRADE A and B levels, by conducting this exam. This exam is perfect for you if you love living in semi-urban surroundings. Compared with other banks NABARD provides relatively easy job which means less pressure along with a handsome in hand salary of INR 36000 pm.
7. SBI Clerks: This recruitment exam is conducted for aspirants willing to work as clerks in SBI, the biggest bank in India. Last year the recruitment exam was conducted in July/August. You can expect a notification by December this year.
Apart from these banking recruitment exams, there are Insurance exams which can be your stepping stones towards having a great career in an insurance sector.
8. LIC AAO: LIC is the largest insurer of India. You get to work with top-notch talent with ample growth opportunities.Check LIC AO Salary as its one of the highest in the insurance sector which will definitely motivates one who works for money.
9.NICL AO: An Administrative officer in general insurance companies performs claim settlements and administrative supervisory jobs in different state-level offices.
10. OICL AO and OICL Assistants: Similar to NICL AO. It is conducted to recruit candidates for AO and Assistant posts in OICL.
So, friends as you can see, there are many exams awaiting for you coming up in near time of this and next year. This is the glimmer of hope, the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel which will help you rise up from the dust and kiss success.
Think big, think fast, think ahead. Ideas are no one’s monopoly. If you have any query/suggestion or any other option for other that these exams we mention as competitive exams other than IBPS PO please feel free to comment below and invite your friends to this post to get the solution of the aftermath of IBPS exam and share your views.